Do you need hubspot Customer Relationship Management (crm) implementation Services & support
You Can Use Hubspot CRM Inbound Sales to Drive Impressive Sales Results
Successful companies today are using the Hubspot Inbound Marketing methodology to generate torrents of highly qualified sales-ready leads.
Über successful companies are using Customer Relationship Management software from Hubspot to implement Inbound Sales, a sales methodology that fully leverages the power of digital technologies to close deals. When it comes to CRM, Hubspot has developed a market leading system. Our Hubspot CRM implementation services have been tailored specifically to Medium to Large enterprise requirements.
Want CRM System Implementation Help Immediately?
Hubspot's CRM has been purpose designed from the ground up to help sales people sell, with little to zero data entry on the part of the sales person.
What is a Customer Relationship Management System
There are a variety of Customer Relationship Management or CRM systems on the market, and just as many definitions and approaches as to what CRM is.
But if we break it down to the type of business, i.e., B2C or B2B, which means Business to Consumer or Business to Business, then the required functionality becomes a little clearer: That's why we provide the beginners guide to CRM - to help explain it.
Within this space, you find systems for managing sales directly, such as selling services, to handling customer complaints, to providing field service.
Given the extreme competitiveness of this market, B2B businesses need systems that help them respond to every opportunity quickly, ideally, in under 5 minutes.
The Critical Success Factor to a successful CRM system is that it is both easy to use and quickly learned. If in the past, a CRM system came as an add-on to an ERP system, and was extremely demanding in terms of data entry, today, it is widely recognized that the system must do most of the data entry on an automatic basis.
It must also provide data to the sales person from many sources, as it is needed, from multiple sources, including all marketing interactions, all calls that have taken place and from external data sources, such as LinkedIN and many others.
Within this context, you find 2 major approaches to sales, either contact level or Account Based Management (ABM). ABM is also known as Targeted Account Selling (TAS) and means you recognize that there are many contacts both within the target company and as well, influencers from external to the company but who, nevertheless, must be included in your Sales Execution Strategy.
In a Contact based approach, you are working at the person-to-person level, and though it is relationship based (and there is always a relationship of some sort), you are focused on this one person.
In either approach, there are an almost unlimited number of 'Sales Strategies', such as the Challenger Sales Model or Consultative Sales model.
Regardless of the approach being taken, the CRM system must support the model, and help the sales team achieve a high level of sales productivity. Productivity, of course, at the very top level, means hitting a revenue target. But that is an outcome level metric. To hit a revenue target, there is always series of actions that must take place in order to generate the sales.
These usually include a number of website interactions, product demonstrations, sales calls, business cases and other activities. All of these can usually be thought of as a Sales Funnel and the CRM system can help you measure how well you are doing at each stage of the funnel.
Want Us To Help You Implement Hubspot CRM? As B2B Hubspot Certified CRM implementation consultants, we have developed and refined our own unique Hubspot CRM Implementation Methodology.
A Sales Funnel As Measured by Hubspot CRM and Sales
The B2C market, much like the B2B market, has a Sales Funnel as well, and often requires many of the same steps. However, it is very often for smaller amounts of money and thus, has to be designed differently.
Consumers are expecting an Amazon experience in this day and age, and your CRM system has to work flawlessly. This means that in many cases, you've got an online sales system, and CRM is being used to keep the customer happy, by for instance, responding to complaints or explaining how something about your product works.
It is also very common in this market space to have a series of up-sells embedded into your sales process. As well, it is absolutely critical that within this space, you are actively listening to your customers across social media channels and doing whatever is necessary to keep your customers happy and communicating to the world about their experience with your product. With an integrated marketing and sales system, such as Hubspot and Salesforce, you monitor multiple channels for any mention of your product or service.
For Amazon sellers, you live and die by customer testimonials, and thus need to solicit those testimonials and as well, work actively to resolve any issues that may arise to keep them positive. When you integrate your Amazon Sales Channel with your Shopify Store and Hubspot CRM, you have a powerful mechanism to make this happen.
The Biggest Challenges with Enterprise Resource Planning
As experts with SAP ERP, we know the critical importance of having an integrated system. It is what makes SAP such a strong system. However, we almost always find that companies will have many more systems than just SAP, and this often includes other CRM systems, such as Salesforce or Hubspot, to name but 2 common players.
The biggest challenge you find in these environments come down to process management and data quality. Data quality standards, in particular, means that any CRM system must speak SAPanese perfectly, or there will be no data integration.
SAP is also very demanding in terms of process design, whereas, most Sales people, tend to need a lot more flexibility in their processes. This usually means that SAP CRM is used after the fact to record what happened, versus being the system that makes the sales process happen. Thus, for many smaller enterprises, a flexible approach is required and that means integrating Hubspot CRM to SAP. That is easily done today with existing cloud integration system.
Hubspot Sales Platform
Previously known as Sidekick, this product actually has many functions, including notifying you when someone has opened your email, or is on your site. Fully integrated into Hubspot Marketing and Sales, as well as Google Mail and Microsoft 365, it also can automatically create contacts in your system from emails you send.
There is also a mobile version of the tool, as there is for all the Hubspot tools, which is critical given that 80% of the time people are using the system on a mobile
While the Hubspot marketing platform comes with a Campaign Management function, as part of the platform, the CRM tool also comes with what a system called sequences, which allows the sales person to execute a one-to-one campaign.
Much the same as the marketing campaign tool allows you to plan out a series of activities to acquire contacts and drive them through your marketing funnel, the CRM Sequences tool allows you to preplan a series of emails and other tasks and activities to pull people through your sales funnel, and measure every step of the process.
The Hubspot CRM system is fully integrated with the Hubspot Marketing system. The Hubspot CRM implementation timeline is very short - you essentially just turn it on versus implementing it.
It can also be integrated into numerous other 3rd party systems, such as Pandadoc. There are also a variety of Hubspot APIs, such as the Deals API, that allow you to do a number of functions needed to keep your deals up to date in certain scenarios.
Did You Know Hubspot CRM Starts as Low as ZERO Dollars?
What Are Some of the Key Benefits of Hubspot CRM
- Drastically reduce data entry into your CRM with automatic logging of emails via Sidekick
- Automatic company information data - Company records are created automatically and we fill in company size, revenue numbers, location, phone number, etc.
- Email guessing from Sidekick
- Email templates, template reporting, and template sharing across the team
- Prospect data - we have a database of 27 Million + companies that you can filter and add to your CRM
- Content tracking - upload a presentation or PDF and know when people are visiting those documents and for how long they are
- Calling from within the CRM and call recording in the contact timelines
- Smart dialer - create a playlist of contacts you wish to call and have the caller run through those automatically
SAP BW Consulting's Hubspot CRM Implementation Service Package Includes:
- Initial Platform Audit
- Setup Users Roles and Permissions as Well as Sales Teams at Granular Level
- Identification and Development of Required Custom Objects, i.e., Insurance Contracts, Equipment Records
- Identify and Get Agreement Upon Common Contact Lifecycle Definitions and Configure Those Within the Hubspot System
- Identify and Cleanse all Contact, Company, Deals, Custom Objects and Product Data That Needs to Be Migrated
- Model Probability Weighted Sales Pipeline(s) in Hubspot Based on Your Requirements
- Examine and Fix Existing Forms - Whether You're On Hubspot Marketing or Other Platform
- Build Sales Person Specific Views - Make Sure Your Sales Team Has The Visibility It Needs To Achieve Quota
- Develop and Build Required Dashboards Using Hubspot's Reporting Tool Add-On and Our Templates
- Set Up Sales Leaderboard Templates
- Identify Required 3rd Party Integrations, Build Them and Test Them
- If You Use Configure, Price and Quote Tools, Such as Pandadoc, Teach You How To Optimize This Capability
- Develop and Conduct Customized Hubspot CRM Sales Training For Your Sales Staff
- Implement Proven Best Practice Based SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Develop Automated Sales Sequences (workflows) and Show Your Sales Team How to Use Them in Their Daily Work
- Set Up Task Lists Using Automation Rules
- Help Your Sales Team Set Up and Effectively Use Customizable Sales EMail Templates
- Teach Your Sales Team How Measure The Effectiveness of Each Sales Template
- Set Up Call Lists and Show Your Team How To Work Them With Maximum Efficiency
- Help You Develop and Setup Online Proposals Which Can Be Generated and Sent Directly From Within Hubspot CRM
- Set Up Your Product Catalog With Automated Pricing Rules Including Quantity and Value Discount Rules
- Implement Workflows For Management Approvals When Deals Exceed Pre-Established Threshold Values
- Identify Sales Documents That Can and Should Be Used in The Sales Document Repository
- Teach Your Team How to Use Personalization At Scale Using Hubspot Tokens
- Ensure Proper Definitions of MQLs, SQLs, and Opportunities Have Been Established and Set Up 'Hand-Off' workflows
- Show Your Team How To Put a Lead Back Into a Lead Nurturing Sequence
SAP BW Consulting Hubspot CRM Service Target Account Selling Setup
In addition to all of the above steps, for companies that use Target Account Selling or TAS, our service includes:
- Identification of Criteria for Target Accounts and Tagging Those Companies as Target Accounts Within Hubspot CRM
- Showing Your Team How To Identify Existing Contacts Within Your System Against Different Roles Within Your Target Accounts
- Development of Messaging Strategies for Both Marketing and Sales
- How To Use LinkedIN Sales Navigator and LinkedIN Premium to Identify Potential Users Within Target Accounts and Get Them Into Your Hubspot CRM System
- Setup Up Additional Buyer Roles Within the Hubspot TAS System Where Needed
- For complex sales, how to setup and use the system to support Virtual Account Teams (this is both a system and management task)
- Show Your Team How To Use Video Within Their Sales Process Using Vidyard (Integrated With Hubspot)
Additional Specialized Services Available
We often work with fast growing professional services firms, especially SAP Partners, who need additional specialized strategic and technical advice within the areas of NDAs, MSA, PSAs, SOWs and Project Planning.
This space is characterized by deals that involve multiple System Integrators who often have to bring specialized service providers, i.e., SAP Partners who have a niche in order to meet the often complex requirements of large customers.
In these cases, we offer customized solutions and advisory services that go well beyond the core CRM setup.