Search Engine Optimization is Both Art and Science
It's a Long Term Investment
Did you know there are more than 30 Trillion Internet Web pages out there? If you run a business that needs leads, then you need to get found! How do you do it? With search engines, particularly the Google search engine. Did you also know that the Google search engine optimizer algorithm is updated daily and has never ending effects on your SEO results?
Using the latest internet based Inbound Marketing techniques to generate leads, we help you get found, to be THE one among the many. Working as demand generation consultants, in essence, we not only teach you how to fish, we bait your hook, and put the fish on the line for you, and pull the fishing line in for you. Do we use these Search Engine Optimization techniques ourselves? SEO optimization is an Inbound technique which we certainly use in our demand generation techniques, which are heavily focused on SAP SEO. It is a primary knowledge optimization technique which you too can use to drive demand for your products and services.
The chart below is our actual performance! We use Inbound Optimization techniques primarily to find and target consulting keywords. As well, we specifically focus on SAP customer optimization using SAP BI on Demand and other related SAP data warehousing tools, techniques and methodologies.
SEO Pays Long Term Dividends!
How do we use SEO to get you found? What does get found actually mean? In means appearing at the top of SERP (Search Engine Results Page) results.
Our SEO/SERP Optimization process is outlined below.
- Keyword Research: Researching Long-Tail Keywords related to your business and what your customers are looking for. We use tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush and Hubspot's Content Strategy tools, as well as detailed research about your business and competitors.
- Site Information Architecture: Structuring your site to leverage this knowledge for optimized On-Page SEO results. The right site structure makes it easier for the Google Bot to understand what you're about and you end user, i.e., customer. It's why using Google Adwords to find keywords is a proven short-cut to accomplishing this task.
- Lead Generation Content Development: Designing and developing Valuable Content around these Keywords. It is also a great way to find Keywords for Google Adwords
- Link Building: Both internal and external links play a key role in getting your site to the top of the search engine results pages.
- Landing Pages: For every piece of lead generation content, you need a web page. Those pages normally come with a lead capture form and are called landing pages. Many are mobile pages or at least are optimized to work best as mobile pages given the ubiquity of mobile devices.
- Page Optimization: Every page, whether website page, dedicated landing page, product page or blog, needs to be optimized - continuously.
- Structured Data: We implement structured data schema markup using the industry best practices from schema.org.
- SEO Strategy: Implementing an Off-Page SEO Strategy
- Social Media: Ensuring your Social Media Presence and Strategy is 'Customer Centric'
That's a fairly long list of activities, but when it comes to search engine optimization, SEO is on-going task that ultimately pays off in organic results. It just one element of successful search engine marketing, but a key element. The better organic search results you achieve, the better your paid advertising campaigns will work.
Increased Domain Authority
As you perfect your overall website design and product quality content, get your SEO dialed in and begin to attract inbound links from other sites, you site will improve a measurement called domain authority. Though this is number that varies a bit depending who look at, it is a very good indicator of how well your site is doing and how well it will do in the future, as long as you keep your focus on quality content, proper site structure and getting all the little SEO elements correct, like page titles, URLs, H1 tags and even the meta descriptions of your pages (though not a SEO influencing factor according to Google, they still highly suggest that you create good ones to improve click-through rates)
The demand for SEO experts is increasing at exponential rates, especially those skilled with the right SEO tools. What they must know is also increasing. Inbound SEO has really become a super-speciality that few have mastered. However, inbound marketing optimization relies heavily on greenfield seo services. SAP commerce search optimization uses SAP BW SEO, which is an advanced data warehouse use case, a specialty of ours.
Want to get started today with greenfield SEO optimization? Looking to drive ever increasing demand for your business? We can work with you to set up your free Hubspot Trial, during which time we can start to get you found. This is part of our demand generation consulting offer.
Inbound Marketing Assessment
Already a Hubspot customer, but finding the required amount of work more than you can support right now? Which ever situation you find yourself in, we like to start with an Inbound Marketing Assessment, which you can get for FREE by clicking the button on the right.