Every marketer knows the value of a great marketing tool. The right marketing tools can make your team more efficient, improve conversions, and give you the data you need to continually develop your sales and marketing departments.
The HubSpot Growth Suite is a powerful marketing tool that leverages your customer data to drive growth. It’s packed with features that enhance the HubSpot CRM and, more than just a sales and marketing tool, it’s designed for optimum customer service. But can it really help your business?
What Is the HubSpot Growth Suite?
The HubSpot Growth Suite is a collection of features, or hubs, that – when combined – create a marketing tool that offers a full range of sales and customer retention elements. As part of the HubSpot suite of tools, it runs on the data in your HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot’s CRM is a free customer management platform that offers some basic marketing features to all its users. The Growth Suite builds on what the CRM offers:
● Additional features: In addition to the features that are part of the HubSpot CRM, there are dozens of additional tools within the Growth Suite that are only available as part of the different levels of service.
● HubSpot pricing: The Growth Suite is a practical way to gain access to extra features without paying for each hub individually. There is a 25% discount on the bundle of features you choose.
● Exclusive support: With certain packages, exclusive support options are available. This includes email support as well as in-app support options. Community support is available for all packages.
There are three packages available in the HubSpot Growth Suite: starter, professional, and enterprise. Each of these packages includes a selection of features that were specifically curated for the size and stage of your business.
As part of the HubSpot Growth Suite, you’ll have access to key software integrations that allow you to share data across different marketing tools. This means you’ll have a consolidated view of your sales and marketing data while reducing the number of sites you need to log into.
9 Benefits of the HubSpot Growth Suite
The HubSpot Growth Suite is a bundle of HubSpot’s “hubs” – sales, marketing, and customer service, plus the CRM. Each hub has its own practical benefits that make this a comprehensive suite of tools.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
HubSpot’s Marketing Hub has a variety of features that can grow your site traffic, convert more leads, and track your sales funnel. The Marketing Hub offers lucrative benefits, like:
1. Content creation: Whether you want to create blogs, email templates, or landing pages, the drag and drop editor makes it easy to create engaging content that converts.
2. Targeted marketing: You can drive traffic to specific web pages using a combination of SEO, content strategy, and the right marketing channels, like social media or paid ads.
3. Personalization: Creating a personalized journey – complete with an automated email campaign – encourages your visitors to become new customers.
The Marketing Hub is a complete approach to email marketing, paid ad campaigns, and social media platforms.
HubSpot Sales Hub
The HubSpot Sales Hub comes with a selection of features to make the sales process more efficient. Through every stage of the funnel, the Sales Hub provides practice benefits that include:
4. Email automation: You can create email templates for routine emails and set up automated campaigns that are personalized and optimized.
5. Follow-up triggers: With real-time data tracking, you can receive notifications when your visitors' open emails, click links, or open attachments, which enables a follow-up series.
6. Pipeline tracking: Track your teams’ sales to see where your goals stand for the month and review individual pipelines to see who is leading the charge.
The Sales Hub is an effective set of features that encourages smart automation for maximum lead conversion.
HubSpot Customer Service Hub
HubSpot’s Customer Service Hub is a collection of tools that makes it easy for your business to respond to service inquiries while empowering your customers to find the answers they need:
7. Customer experience: A streamlined customer service experience is critical to maintaining happy customers and the Service Hub consolidates all of your conversations in one place.
8. Knowledge base: You can create your own knowledge base that gives your customers the power to help them help themselves.
9. Customer feedback: Every business can improve its processes by talking to its current customers and surveys make it possible to engage with yours easily.
The Customer Service Hub is a practical solution to handle customer inquiries and technical support questions.
3 Best Features of the HubSpot Growth Suite
HubSpot’s Growth Suite has over 70 features that make it a robust choice for digital marketers. Though every company has a unique approach to marketing, there are some common tactics marketers use because they have been proven to work.
The Growth Suite incorporates several key features that every marketer – no matter the size of your business – will appreciate:
1. List segmentation: An email marketing best practice, list segmentation ensures that the right people receive the right emails while also providing an element of personalization.
2. Canned snippets: Salespeople are busy and making their jobs easier enables them to sell more. Canned snippets are templated responses to common questions your sales team receives.
3. Custom bots: Improve the customer service process by creating automatic live chat responses and sending help links to your customers.
Some of the most useful features of the HubSpot Growth Suite are its email components – segmentation, personalization, and tracking make email campaigns more effective.
Do You Really Need the HubSpot Growth Suite?
The truth is that it depends on your business, the size of your team, and the health of your email list. HubSpot pricing for the Growth Suite starts at $113/month, making it a relatively affordable way for small businesses to gain access to some of the best marketing tools available.
The Growth Suite can increase open rates for email campaigns, improve conversion rates for your entire marketing strategy, and optimize your organization’s processes. We've prepared an in depth guide about the Hubspot Growth Platform for 2019. Click the button to grab your free copy.