SAP Services Consulting
Have you ever tried to engage a SAP Professional Services Consulting organization? If so, you'll know that it's a difficult yet critical choice because each one of them has specific SAP Industry Expertise that you may or may not need.
So what do you do?
Many people have found success by using a methodical SAP Partner selection process along with ‘reputation’.
But there are a few things you should know before you buy SAP implementation services from a SAP Professional Services Consulting organization to ensure you get your SAP project up and running and generating a profit for you in the least amount of time.
SAP Professional Services Consulting
This post will tell you what you need to know to make sure you select a SAP Professional Services Consulting organization that will let you successfully implement your SAP Solution.
How Many of Your SAP Consultants are SAP Certified?
If you're looking for a SAP Professional Services Consulting organization, the best method to ensure you end up with a SAP consultancy that lets you maximize your SAP ROI is by looking for these things:
- Make sure your SAP Professional Services Consulting organization lets you take maximum advantage of SAP Certified Consulting resources.
If it doesn't, you'll have trouble getting the ‘best’ out of your SAP system and services.
It is best to have a good mix of senior SAP Consultants and SAP Certified Consultants (who are normally senior as well) Learn why here.
- Ensure your SAP Professional Services IT Consulting organization has an Industry Specific Practice, such as SAP RE-FX so you can consult with their Industry Principals.
Did you know SAP has more than 30 Industry Specific Solutions, which you can mix and match to arrive at your solution?
- Any good SAP Industry Principal should be able to provide you with an integrated, holistic, business solution map.
This is important because SAP is a vast system of systems, especially when you include their partner solutions (more than 1300 at last count).
- Naturally enough, they should have their own Professional Liability Insurance and Indemnity Insurance and all other required insurance coverages.
Speed Counts in SAP Professional Services Staffing
While not necessary, some great bonus features of a high performance SAP Professional Services Consulting organization are an ability to rapidly staff your project with SAP Certified Resources, be an active contributor to the SAP body of knowledge, and have a highly evolved Consultant Care organization.
- Smooth on-boarding process, including an online time and expense management system.
- Active intra-company support system, because, somewhere, somebody probably knows
- On-going training program, and an expectation of continuous self-improvement
- Active performance feedback
- Refined Consultant improvement process
- Online Payroll Management System to Get Everybody Paid On-Time
Now that you know what to look for in a SAP Professional Services Consulting organization, you're ready to start your SAP Implementation Journey without worrying about how you will get the SAP Consulting Expertise you’ll need to succeed. We can help with your SAP ERP implementation and encourage you to reach out using the button below.
People who read this also read: