Evaluating The All-Inclusive Hourly Rate Scenario
The economy seems to be improving and the SAP market also seems to be doing well. However, the rates for SAP consultants, seem to be under pressure, as always. That is why you must become an expert negotiator, equipped with better knowledge than your opponent, and believe us when we tell you, it is all negotiable. That's why a couple of our in-house MBA's and Software Engineers got together to develop a FREE online Consulting Rate Calculator, which can be used to help you negotiate and decide:
- What all-inclusive hourly or yearly rate should I ask for to take a particular job
- Whether you will make any money if you do take a job at a particular rate
- If a rate is being offered by a recruiter, whether it is a fair rate
- Whether you should keep your current job or take the new job
- What an acceptable percentage increase in salary is in order to take the new job
- What is the breakeven point with your out-of-pocket expenses if you take the offered job
- What are your out-of-pocket expenses
- What possible expense strategy can you take to make this job work out for you
Our Consulting Rate Calculator is agnostic, meaning it doesn't really have to be a SAP job you are evaluating and it works with any global currency, it is just that we work in the SAP arena and have some general idea about the rates being paid both On Shore and Off Shore.
The Yearly Performance Review
In our decades of experience, we find there are a wide number of job offer scenarios, and we wanted to give you a couple scenarios with analysis to show you how to use this tool...to your advantage. The first scenario is evaluating what an equivalent All-Inclusive job offer is, and so, we walk you through the analysis below.